How exciting! I’ve been nominated for a Creative Blogger award! An award for bloggers by bloggers! Sending a big thank you very much to This Happy Mommy for the nomination!
What an honour to be recognized by a fellow blogger who also has a fab food blog where everything she makes is wholesome, delicious and completely family friendly.This Happy Mommy also reviews products, DIY and crafts. A blogger after my own crafty heart! A heart with a passion for events, food, hosting family and friends and sharing my heart through the food I make! Oooh sounds like I totally qualify for the creative blogger award so how cool to be nominated!
Along with my nomination, came a list of rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog
- Share five facts about yourself
- Nominate five bloggers and add their links
- Notify the bloggers you included
- Keep the rules in your post
Five Facts About Me
- I’m sort of obsessed with Peanut Butter and Chocolate – fact but no secret! hahaha…
- My daughter is my bestie but she says we already have best friends so I can be her best mommy and she can be my best baby, but not best friend! hahaha…Man she makes me laugh!!
- I lived in Australia after high school and only came home because I ran out of money.
- I won two table decorating competitions, one with MPI (Meeting Professionals International) and one with ISES (The International Special Event Society) with my event partner in crime when I was working at the Calgary Stampede.
- Some of the most inspiring people in my world are my nieces, they help keep me creative
The biggest facts of all – I love being a mom, I love food and events and I love sharing good recipes and food with my family and friends! I love getting creative through fab event designs and ideas and sharing them along to spark your creativity! I hope to inspire others to go on a foodie’s event journey and see the culinary and events world through my eyes… and then go ahead and be your own recipe remixer!
Some blogs to keep on your radar and my five nominations:
- Loving Leisure Time for recipes and inspirational quotes with pretty images and fun recipes!
- Bakeaholic is a fab blog for clean eats and healthier sweet treats!
- Chef in Disguise with creative Middle Eastern recipes showing off vivid colourful images!
- Il Gusto Di Vivere who takes food news, tip, recipes and reviews seriously!
- Every Day Sarah Jane who loves using everyday ingredients to make the most delicious food for everyday life!
Thanks again to This Happy Mommy for the nomination!! This is a nod to my fellow bloggers who take the time to share thoughtful posts and recipes, sharing your story through your words and images! Happy blogging! 😉
Xo Melanie – Moi, the Recipe Remixer